1. It’s the ultimate chance to hear how to solve some of the biggest challenges facing EMS.
Our presentation and panel lineup is full of relevant conversations about some of the most hot button items in EMS today. Hear valuable insights and practical advice from experienced industry leaders on a variety of important topics, including:
- Key steps for bringing a product to market
- How to improve productivity on the production floor with automation
- Ways to implement better quoting processes
- What the current status and outlook of M&A in EMS is
- The importance of strict security and compliance systems
- What to expect for EMS in 2021 and beyond
You will want to take advantage of the event’s direct access to experts from Arrow Electronics, Cetec ERP, Digi-Key Electronics, Elisa Smart Factory, Heilind Electronics, Octopart, PEI-Genesis, Rochester Electronics, Sourcengine, TTI, Inc., and Venkel LTD. Throughout the day, visit the booths to learn how they can help your business by watching live presentations and, if you want to discuss further, by joining booth hosts on screen. This is the perfect opportunity to catch up and build your relationship with your vendors through a virtual platform.
3. You can grow your network through chats and one-on-one video conversations.
Connecting with accelerateEMS participants is made easy through the conference platform. There are a variety of chat options available, including an event-wide chat, chats specific to the main stage and individual exhibitor booths, and individual chats through the People tab, where you can even invite attendees to a one-one-one video conversation. You can also grow your network on the Networking tab, which randomly matches you with other event participants for a brief video conversation (see below example).
If you’re looking to meet someone in particular, let us know – we’re happy to make introductions where possible!
4. You’ll be at the forefront of what’s next for EMS.
Get the inside scoop of where the EMS industry is headed and be equipped with the knowledge and industry connections needed to stay at the forefront of the future of EMS. The COVID-19 pandemic has underscored the need for adaptability and innovation, which is enabled by digitally connected systems and real-time access to critical information.
accelerateEMS will outline what we believe to be competitive priorities for EMS companies. This includes the automation of certain processes, using data-driven decision-making to improve efficiency and quality during manufacturing, and being more responsive to customers and supply chain disruptions.