YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF…
- you are experienced sales manager
- you are very familiar with SaaS Software Business
- you speak native French and fluent English
- and you have networks in electronics industry
CalcuQuote, now part of Elisa, is a Dallas-based software startup, with team members and customers across the world. We serve customers in the Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, who help make pretty much any electronic item you can think of. Founded in 2014, CalcuQuote is revolutionizing the industry with our suite of quoting and supply chain software that helps bring products to market faster. We are continuously growing and scaling our core product, but also working on a lot of exciting new things to move the industry forward.
As a tech startup, we work hard (and smart), and we have fun doing it. We’re very goal oriented, and we help each other exceed expectations.
We are seeking a product champion. A successful candidate will take pride in the product and be driven to create evangelists throughout the industry. A strong desire to become an expert and a willingness to innovate are essential to this role. If you take pride in getting it right and overcoming challenges, we are interested in speaking with you.
We are now seeking a SENIOR SALES MANAGER speaking native French to represent CalcuQuote in France and other European countries.
A successful candidate will take pride in the product and be driving sales mainly in France. You are a hungry hunter and you see every cold calling (and warm calling) contact as an excellent sales opportunity. You have already an established personal network in the electronics manufacturing industry, distributors and manufacturers and you are motivated to sell the winning solution to EMS companies. Your team is international and is located in Finland, US and Europe. You can work from home anywhere in Europe as we have done most of the sales remotely.
- Become a CalcuQuote sales expert in the regions of France
- Manage the sales lifecycle based on an intimate knowledge of the customer, industry and product
- Collaborate with marketing and account management
- Set priorities to achieve sales goals in the region
- Work with Europe and off-shore teams in multiple time-zones during non-standard hours.
- 2+ years as Sales Manager or similar sales position in SaaS software business
- Ability to take ownership of the sales in France and do the sales hands-on!
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously in internationally dispersed team and organization
- Ability to drive sales and follow internal sales processes
- Business acumen while meeting business metrics with a customer-first mindset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to adopt new sales processes and technologies
- Willingness to work non-standard hours to collaborate with teams in various time-zones
- You speak French natively and you have fluent spoken and written English, other European languages are a great benefit!
- You will also benefit from any knowledge of the electronics industry (EMS).
WE OFFER YOU…
- The opportunity to hold a key role in building the sales in France
- And grow the business even outside of France, such as Spain and Eastern Europe
- A competitive salary level depending on skills and experience. Part of the salary is performance-based with over performance earning opportunities.
- Direct support from management that has delivered exceptional results in this line of business and has now special focus on building success in France
- A super friendly, low hierarchy and international team that is driven to be the best in the market
- A professional growth path; you can go as far as your effort, skills and results take you
- A great amount of flexibility as you can work from home and decide your working hours
Get in contact with us. Tell us your story, why this is your calling and what you bring to the table.