**Must be based in Madrid (Spain) or Germany**
CalcuQuote is a Dallas-based software startup. Our customers are Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) companies. They make pretty much any electronic item you can think of. And CalcuQuote is revolutionizing their industry with our suite of softwares. We’re part of the supply chain process to help bring products to market faster. We are continuously growing and scaling our core product, but also working on a lot of exciting new things to push the industry forward.
As a tech startup, we work hard (and smart) and we have fun doing it. We’re very goal oriented, and we help each other exceed expectations.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers by connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and supporting users.. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience. If you are familiar with account management, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
- Retaining customers
- Strengthening relationships
- Growing revenue
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support customers using in-app chat and internal softwares regarding product questions
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 1 to 2 years experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role (preferred)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (multilingual is a bonus!)
HOW YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL
To succeed as a SaaS account manager, you need:
- An analytical and logical ability to understand the internal workflow of the customer and help them use our software.
- A good understanding of Account Management is important. Managing the account efficiently sets the right expectations for the customer.
- To be clear on the ROI you can bring.
- You need to know the product or software inside out.
- You should be comfortably being the link between the customer and the product team. You will want to be able to answer the customer with confidence and knowledge when questions are sent your way.
Get in contact with us. Tell us your story, why this is your calling and what you bring to the table. Resumes are old fashion – add us on LinkedIn.