Sutaria Services LLC d/b/a CalcuQuote ("CalcuQuote" or "We" or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This document applies to our website, web applications and custom built applications (“Sites”). This policy does not apply to the practices of third party applications and services that you may use as a part of your interaction with Sites.
Information provided directly by you.
CalcuQuote collects personally identifiable information provided by you to CalcuQuote as part of your registration and use of the software (e.g., username, email, phone, title, department, profile photo).
Information provided directly by your Company.
CalcuQuote collects personally identifiable information (e.g., username, email, phone, title, department) provided by your company administrator as part of user provisioning.
Information collected automatically as you navigate and interact with Sites.
CalcuQuote may collect IP address, cookies and other tracking technologies to improve user experience and monitor system performance. Fore example, we use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers. In addition, we use beacons to collect you location information. CalcuQuote does not consider this information to be personally identifiable information, and we may use and aggregate this information.
Information provided by third parties.
Tracking and do not track signals.
- CalcuQuote uses your personally identifiable information to fulfill core product functionality and contact you via in-app chat, email or phone.
- CalcuQuote does not sell or distribute your personally identifiable information except as expressly set forth herein.
CalcuQuote will share your personally identifiable information to others:
- For order fulfillment, billing and delivery purposes.
- To improve CalcuQuote’s products and services.
- To communicate with you, including about the Sites or your account.
- To alert you to promotions product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by CalcuQuote or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- For fraud prevention and security related reasons as required by law.
- When you give consent to share the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provided it.
- When we are responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Your account access is protected from repeated failed login attempt.
- CalcuQuote Support Personnel are trained on best practices to protect from social hacking attempts.
- Additional protections are available in the form of IP restrictions and Two Factor Authentication.
- Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information, including but not limited to personal information, to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Sites may not be available in all locations. Information collected through the Sites may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which CalcuQuote or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or contractors maintain facilities. You agree not to provide CalcuQuote with any data or information that: (i) could be deemed “sensitive personal data” under the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, (ii) is subject to the laws of any jurisdiction, or (iii) subject to the requirements of any industry or standards setting organization, in each case that would subject such data to heightened restrictions related to the storage, security, transmission and processing of such data or information (including without limitation data subject to the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI-DSS) or the Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA)).